Thursday, April 1, 2010

Publix Deals



Today Justin and I went to publix and both scored some sweet deals. I got everything pictured for $8.17 and saved $27.07. It doesn't look like a lot but I think it was a pretty sweet deal considering one of the scrubbing bubbles cleaner was originally $7.99. Here is what I got.

2 Tropicana OJ 2/$5
BlG1 Free coupon=$2.50 for 2

Kraft Shredded Cheese 3/$5
$2/1 in store coupon located with the cheese
=$0.66 each

Babybell Cheese $2.49
$0.55 coupon located with the cheese.

and the best deal of the day

2 Scrubbing Bubbles power sprayer $7.99 each
2x$5/1http://www.rightathome.com/offers/2010-03-electron-bfpfe/?sid=coupon&cid=bfpfe201003electron&rid=&om_rid=ATSQtq&om_mid=_BLsev1B8GuDO8e&
2x$3/1 from the one stop one store booklet at Publix (I had to ask where they were because they were just randomly located on an isle, not sure where your publix will have them).
both were FREE after coupons.
I'm also going to get another one and submit the SC Johnson $5 Rebate for a $5 moneymaker!!

BTW I cleaned my shower today with the new cleaner and if you hold down the button it sounds like aliens or something. They come with batteries and have a continuous sprayer. Worked well for me to!

No comments: