Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hurry Up Spring Break!!!!

2 more days till Spring Break!!!!! YAY I am so excited. I am desperately in need of a break. School is going better than last semester....thankfully. I just need a break. I want to go to the Beach for SB but no one will go with me... and I don't really have the money...although given the chance I think I could find it. Oh well maybe I can find enough things in the great big town of Woodville to keep me busy...yeah right!!! I am ready to go home and see my family.
The weekend was great. Mine and Roomies moms came down and we went to Cheesecake Factory in B'ham. I will try to post pics later.
This week is going by so fast ....I can't believe its Wednesday. I barely even remember what I did the last 2 days. Lets see....Monday class and Justin and I went to Bowers Park and threw with each other. That was the first time in forever that I have even picked up a ball.....it was fun though. Made me miss softball even more. Yesterday was stupid lab which is actually where I met this Justin character. Well Its time for class so this will have to be a short post.

<3>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like this Justin character is so awesome.