Friday, May 1, 2009

It's almost over!!!

It's hard to believe the semester is almost over. In 7 days I will have completed my 4th semester at the University of Alabama. Yeah I know, It seems like yesterday I was begging my dad to let me move here. This has been a busy semester, but I am happy to say that I am done with c++ classes for my college career and hopefully FOREVER!!. My finals are next week, I have 2 Wed, 1 Thurs and 1 Fri and then some of my friends from high school are coming down and along with roomie and the 2 others friends from HS that live here we are going to have a drink or 2 or 3 or 5.....to celebrate the end of the semester.
Moving here was such an awakening for me. I have changed and grown up so much. I have the best friends and the most awesome boyfriend ever. Which btw I need to post some of his amazing photography work that he has done for me. He has a new nikon D40 and I am super jelous.
I am looking forward to the end of the semester. I plan to go home and stay there with my parents for a while. I know I will not last long there because it is so boring but in a way I am ready to go back for a while. I know Brittany is probably more excited than me. :) I would like to take a good vacation but I know that probably will not happen. I'm just looking forward to a few months without books, calculators or projects and tests. I hope I do well on my finals which brings me to the point that I should be studying for them instead of making my blog look pretty, since I am sure no one reads this anymore since I do not post ever. The plan is to blog more this summer but we all know how my plans usually go. I need to be writing my ECE paper but I am just not motivated, and the sleeping puppy at the end of my bed is not a motivation either. He looks so funny.

He likes to sleep like this, sorry for the bad quality but it was taken from my phone. I know if I get up he will follow me.


Here is me and my girl at her T-ball game
I'm looking forward to getting to spend more
time with her this summer


Justin and I at his condo before the A-day game


some pictures he took at the UA Arboretum.



No comments: