Sunday, May 3, 2009

NOOOO don't make me study

I don't want to study....but unless I want to fail miserably I must study. I need to go to the library but it's raining and probably very crowded at the library because every other tom dick and harry in this town also has a stressful week of finals ahead of them as well. Stay at home and study you say, well you see the problem with that is that at home there is a tv and an easily accessed computer such as the one I am wasting my time on now. All these things prevent me from studying. *sigh. But there comes a time when I just have to suck it up and do it anyways and get off this darn computer and go pull out my books and study something till my eyeballs fall out. Oh well next weekend it will all be over and well worth the sacrifice. Wish me luck...I will def need it. :)

~kel

No comments: