Thursday, May 21, 2009

so I haven't posted in a while. It's been a great summer so far. I am absolutely loving not having school. I love being able to do whatever I want all day long...although that will soon change when i start working. I decided that i needed to work because I have no money. I am going back to Lozier just for the summer. It's a terrible job but it pays well.
I have been really busy lately. Last weekend my boyfriends brother got married in Demopolis. It was a beautiful wedding. Hopefully I can get some pictures on here soon. It was a very tiring weekend.
Monday was Brittany's birthday celebration. She had a surf n turf meal at her house. Tuesday I just stayed around the house and cooked dinner for me and my parents, fajitas and apple pie. It was yummy except I used the wrong kind of apples and my pie was sour. My mom is going to be lost when I go back to school because I have been cooking for her almost every night since I have been home.
Hopefully soon I will get to start P90x. I just hope that I can do it and that after work I actually have the time and energy. My wonderful boyfriend is supposed to be mailing it to me. He is absolutely that greatest boyfriend a girl could ask for and I am so in love with him and his family.
Well I dont have to much to say right now gotta find something to cook for dinner.

1 comment:

Babyda said...

Hey kellie. I mailed P90x today. I apologize for the wait. You should have it soon. I will give you the pictures when I see you again, they wouldn't fit on the same dvd.