Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ready for the beach.

Summer is going good, my parents are driving me crazy, but I guess that's what you get when you live off at college for 2 years and then try to move back for the summer. What the heck was I thinking. I am hopefully getting to go to the beach Thursday with Justin and his family. I am super excited and need a parent vacation. His parents will be there but I like them a lot better. I know that is a terrible thing to say.
I am really liking my job. I don't do much but at least is sounds good to say that I work at Alabama Super Computer. I am looking forward to getting to come back when I am home for breaks. I am hoping to try and get a job at the help desk at school in the fall just to make a little extra money.
Hopefully we will get to go on vacation to Savannah when I quit working for the summer.

I may be getting purple glasses, I am so excited. My mom got some and they are so cute on her.
Today is going to be baby CoraLynn's birthday, I am so sad that I can't be in Texas to see her but I'm sure Titi Jess will send me tons of pictures.

No comments: