Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's been a while

Wow! I haven't blogged in over a week. So much has been going on. School has kept me so busy. Maybe I should just back up to the weekend. I went home and me and my parents and Brittany went out to dinner at PF Changs for my birthday. It was so good. It was Brittany's first time eating Chinese and even my dad liked it. Brittany straightened my hair for the first successful time ever. It actually looked good and I loved it. I kept it that way till Monday so my friends could see it. They loved it as well. So I guess I am about to be investing in a new straightner and and whatever it was that Britt used on my hair.
Well the weekend was short and now its the middle of the week. I have discovered that tuesday labs suck. I thought doing them in the begining of the week would be fun but no it just makes things hectic. I wasn't thinking about lab reports and pre-labs and all that stuff.

I just need the weekend to come so I can get caught up on some homework and stuff.

No comments: