Friday, February 29, 2008

Tests are over and it's the weekend...YAY

Well my co-op interviews went ok. I should hear back in a week or so. I'm kinda excited but then again really nervous. I am so glad it's the weekend. I had a test last night at 8 and then another one this morning at 10. I'm pretty sure I bombed them both. The one doesn't really matter, my final will replace all my test grades and by that point I think I will have a better understanding of things and be able to kick ass on the final.
The other test...well it was weird. A few of the questions were super easy, but the other ones were like proofs and crap and I had no clue how to do them. Not to mention that my teacher is super weird and is not the best teacher. Oh well....I think I will just pray for a curve.
The good news is that its the weekend and i can relax a little. Some of the girls are getting together for a sleep over tonight. I haven't decided if I want to go or not....I have a lot of homework that I need to catch up on and tomorrow my group has to finish our C++ project and I have dinner plans tomorrow night with some friends.
I should be doing some homework now but i am being lazy and playing on the computer. Hopefully next week won't be so bad. I don't think I have any tests but I do have lab and a couple of homework assignments due. My midterm grades were all B's that is considerably better than last semester. I'm pretty excited about that. I just have to keep it up and pull them up to A's...hmm I think we'll have to see about that.

No comments: