Friday, December 7, 2007

A Day off??? What is that?

The last 2 days have been so laid back I don't even know what to do. I haven't had a day off in so long I forgot what to do with one. Yesterday I didn't have class at all. I submitted my last C++ project at 2 a.m. Thursday morning and went to bed. I didn't wake up till almost noon yesterday. When I say didn't wake up I mean really not even once. I didn't even hear my roomate leave for class. So after I slept half the day away I got up and went and ran some errands. Later that night we went to the Jesses. A bunch of friends came over and they cooked Puerto Rican/Spanish food. It was actually pretty good....except the fried plantains. They tasted like potatoes and looked like a squished bananas.
Today I only had one class and we didn't really do much. Just did a little recap of the semesters material and did teacher evaluations....nothing big. Then before leaving campus for the day I grabbed a quick lunch with a friend and then went and done a small amount of Christmas shopping. I have a total of 2 Christmas presents. Later tonight we are going to a friends house in Hoover for dinner. Tommorow Nikki and I are making Christmas cookies for a Christmas Party at a friends house. Hopefully I will find some time to study this weekend for my finals. I can't wait till finals are over and I can find out how bad I need a swift kick in the butt for not making the grades that I am capable of. I am predicting 3 A's..... maybe 1 B could be a C and one unknown.....not better than a C most deffinitly. Well I am going to go wake up my roomie so we can go to target.

No comments: