Friday, December 21, 2007

A must see

So my mom and I went to see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie tonight. Let me just say...it is hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Alvin+and+The+Chipmunks
I have been dying to see it and we finally got rid of my dad long enough to go watch it. Mom got off work early so we left kinda early and went and had a early dinner at Panera and then did a little Christmas shopping and then headed on over to the theater. The movie was so cute. My favorite part will always be when Alvin is in the dishwasher singing "Don't ya wish your girlfriends was hot like me..."..and Dave says "Alvin out of the dishwasher".. and Alvin says "I'm waiting for the rinse cycle". I don't know why but that part is so funny.
Tomorrow my roomate and I are going to Birmingham for some friends of ours wedding. It should be fun. I can't wait for Christmas. For one I am excited to see some of my family that I haven't seen in a while. Two I am ready to get my awesome new camera. I don't know what it is about moving away to college but it makes spending time with my family much more important. Although we have never really been traditional with what my mom's family does on holidays we are actually getting together this year and I am very excited to see them. It is going to be a little weird though without my mamaw. It should go ok though.

No comments: