Wednesday, December 19, 2007

SO...it's been a while since I blogged. I have been stuck at home with no internet.....**tears**. I never realized how much I was addicted to the internet until I didn't have it. So I made it through the semester. I am 200th's of a point away from being on the Dean's List. My GPA is like 3.4 something. I will have to say I think that is pretty good for my first semester. Give my self a big pat on the back....Go Kellie!! Next semester I am going to have better grades though. I don't care if I have to become a hermit and study all the time...somehow I will do it.
So on the other hand I am finally ready for Christmas. I have everyones Christmas present excpet my Mom's from my dad. I know how lame that I have to pick it out for him. I have had so much fun being home and getting to see all my friends. I got the whole Shelby welcome Sunday at church.....when she walked in the room and saw me...KKEEEEELLLLIEEE and ran up to me and jumped in my arms and gave me a big hug and just layed there. How sweet is she....at least at that moment. I have had tons of fun with Brittany this week. We went shopping today and went to Bridgestreet....it's so pretty there but a little to rich for my blood. I'm hoping to go see the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie Friday with my mom and Shelby...Yay I am so excited!! I know I am just like a little kid, but I think it will be a hilarious movie.

No comments: