Wednesday, December 12, 2007

One down one to go....

C++ is finally over!!! Tonight was the final. It was not to hard. I actually feel like I did ok on it. I got my project 7-8 grade back....104/100. Woot go me!!! So I only have one more final and this semester will be over. I can not wait. I am going to be crazy by 6:00 p.m Friday. I still have to study for my test. I just don't feel like it right now. I guess I will be up late tomorrow trying to figure out circuit analysis. Hopefully I will do well on this test and bring up my grade. I think I could be in the running for an A in this class if not at least a B+. So far I have a B and an A+ in my other classes. I have no idea how I pulled off a B in my 116 lab. There is no way I passed the final. There must have been a huge curve or something. Oh well I am not complaining. I can't wait to go home for Christmas.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I'm glad to hear that your grades are looking so great for this semester... I know you felt like you were having your tail kicked for the past few months. But you did it kid, and I'm ultimately proud of you!!! I can't wait for you to be home... I miss you so bad!!!!!!!!!!