Monday, December 10, 2007

My brain needs a rest

Finals are killing me!!! My brain is going to explode really soon. I have been studying on and off all day today since around 10:00. I am now to the point where I can't concentrate on any of it. I think I am calling it quits for today...then it's back at it again tommorrow and test on Wed....then study for another test thurs and finally end the semester with the last final on Friday. I need to do well on these test to bring up my grades. So I am trying to cram as much info as possible into my already overflowing brain. I can't wait for it all to be over.....but then to think that I just get to do it all over again next semester. Am I crazy or what? Oh well one day when I am making my 6 digit salary a year I will thank myself and look back on this and laugh for hours on how stupid I was to complain.....or maybe how much I would love to be back in college?? Who knows...

No comments: