Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Coming sooner than I want

So classes start back tomorrow. I am in a few ways looking forward to it but in a few ways not. For one I do feel more motivated to do better this semester. I get a fresh start and I feel like I actually do know what is coming at me and not just being blindsighted by the whole thing. But the on the other hand I do know that this semester is going to be tough and keep me on my toes. I have calculus 3 and linear Algebra (or matrix theory as they call it) plus I have CS 124 which is the next C++ class and I have heard it is really hard and I don't doubt that for a second and also I have a class called Digital Logic. I'm not sure what it is about but it is one of my main courses for my specific major. Hopefully it won't be to bad. Right now I am just trying to look on the bright side and keep telling myself that this is a new semester and I can do it. I just am trying to keep my head above water and not start drowning to soon.
I did actually get to have some fun before classes though. I hung out with some friends this weekend and roomie and I went to some friends house last night and maybe had a little to much fun...**wink..wink** and we got to see the Jesses tonight we had dinner with them and then played guitar hero...I missed those girls so much. Still a little confused on the dating situations but I think I am just going to try being single for a while. I'm really enjoying just taking care of me and worrying about what I need and not having to deal with someone else all the time.
Well I need to quit griping on here and get some sleep so I will actually wake up for class .
For now just pray that I can start this semester off on the right foot and I don't feel like jumping off Denny Chimes any time soon....lol...it has crossed my mind in the past.

No comments: