Sunday, January 27, 2008

1 week till my Birthday


I am not ready for this weekend to be over. I have 2 tests next week..already. I am not ready for tests yet. The good news is that I have old test from previous semesters that I can use to study with. That always helps. I have actually had a pretty good weekend. Friday roomie and I went on a date together at Olive Garden and when we got done stuffing our face and making pigs out of ourselves we rented some movies and went back to our apt. and started watching them when a friend of ours from Highschool called and said him and another friend we graduated with were in town for the basketball game. So we gave them directions to our apt. They came over and we played guitar hero.....of course we would. Saturday we offered to show them around campus, so we took them to Mughshots a really good burger place on the strip and took them around campus and all. We showed them some of the buildings and where to park for the game and all that good stuff.

. Later we went ice skating with some friends in Pelham. It was a lot of fun. I did not fall the entire time....and yes I let go of the side....lol. No one got hurt thank goodness. Except right when it was 9 and they told everyone to clear the ice this little girl fell and either tore her ACL or broke her leg. It was bad. A few of our friends that are in nursing school were out there at the time and went over to help her. They had to call the ambulance and everything.



Half the gang that went Ice Skating. L to R....Shaun, Me, Mollie, Allison, Jess Tomas, Emma Anne, Kellie, Christina and Jacob. I was about to fall.

Christina, Allison, Kris, Mollie, and Jason
Hayden, Allison, and Mollie
Jess T being silly
Jess Lee posing
Today has been a pretty lazy day. Just trying to study and get ready for my tests next week. My Birthday is in 1 week. I am so excited. I tried to convince my parents to come down and take me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, but my dad is not game for that idea....:(. Oh well maybe one day I will manage to go there. I think my friends from Highschool that didn't get to come this weekend are going to try and come this weekend and we are going to have a little birthday party...:) That should be fun.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I remember my first birthday away from home and without my parents... I don't want to scare you or get you all hyped up, but it was terrible and I had a complete breakdown. That was the worst homesick moment I have ever had in my entire life. But I'm a total birthday-whore and wasn't getting the attention from everyone in Flo-town like I got from my parents at home. LOL!